Published in March 2009. Has 24 pages with a mixture of black and white and colour photographs.
- Editorial Ian Killeen
- Phenacolimax major sites in SE Devon 14 & 15 March 2009 Keith Alexander
- The All-Ireland Non-Marine Molluscan Database – a digital repository and online resource for molluscan recording Andrew Byrne, Evelyn Moorkens, Roy Anderson, Julia Nunn, Liam Lysaght and Eugenie Regan
- The Paua shell Adrian Sumner
- An eighteenth century description of the mating of Limax maximus Aydin Örstan
Molluschi terrestri e d’acqua dolce della Valle di Susa Elena Gavetti, Stefano Birindelli, Marco Bodon & Giuseppe Manganelli.
- Collecting and ….. eating snails in Morocco Alex Menez
- The Shell Cottage, Carton Estate,County Kildare, Ireland Evelyn Moorkens
- A field survey of the molluscs of the Pilliga Scrub in semi-arid inland New South Wales, Australia Michael J. Murphy
- Snails and Shells help archaeologists learn about Land and People - the Conchological Society supports new publication Mike Allen