Published in November 2006. Has 24 pages with a mixture of black and white and colour photographs.
- Editorial Ian Killeen
- Land molluscs at Sandy Warren Peter Topley
- Field visit to Greetwell Hollow and Whisby Nature Park Chris du Feu
- Forms of Cepea hortensis collected by H.E.J. Biggs Peter Topley
- Poem Liz Biles
- Ted Phorson: A personal recollection Jan Light.
- Another beachcomber's breakfast J.E. Llewellyn-Jones
- An Australians perspective on land snails and slugs of Yorkshire Michael J. Murphy
- Loss of periostracum in living snails Adrian T. Sumner
- Sinistral specimen of Euconulus alderi found at Malham Yorkshire. Adrian Norris
- Field meeting Roxburghshire, Scottish Borders Adrian T. Sumner
- Fanny M. Hele and the var. exalbida S. Peter Dance
- Cockle Frock graces New Year Party Jan Light
- Variation in Sphenia binghami Anna Holmes.
- Ship-worm inspires Brunel S. Peter Dance.
- Hygromia cinctella in Yorkshire. Adrain Norris.
- Eobania vermiculata in the UK Adrian Norris
- A history from a shell artifact J.E.Llewellyn-Jones