Skip to main content
- Gregory, S.J. and Campbell J.M. An Atlas of Oxfordshire Terrestrial Mollusca.. Oxfordshire Museums in Co-operation with the Northmoor Trust.
- Kerney, M.P.1976. Atlas of the Non-Marine Mollusca of the British Isles. Conchological Society of GB & Ireland and. NERC, London.
- Kerney, M. 1999. Atlas of the Land and Freshwater Molluscs of Britain and Ireland. Harley Books, Colchester. 264 pp.
- Killeen, I.J. 1992. The Land and Freshwater Molluscs of Suffolk. Suffolk Naturalists’, Society, Ipswich. 171 pp.
- Preece, R.C. 1980. An Atlas of the Non-Marine Mollusca of the Isle of Wight. Isle of Wight Country Museum Service, Natural History Series No. 1, Newport, Isle of Wight.
- Seaward, D.R. 1962. Sea Area Atlas of the Marine Molluscs of Britain and Ireland. NCC, Shrewsbury. 746 species maps.
- Seaward, D.R. 1990. Distribution of the marine molluscs of north-west Europe. Nature Conservancy Council, Peterborough.
- Seaward, D.R. 1993. Additions and amendments to the Distribution of the marine molluscs of north west Europe. JNCC Report No. 165. JNCC, Peterborough. 22pp